This is a lovely event that Stephanie and I will be involved with this summer…
Global Spiritual Studies Presents Sacred Scotland
7-19 July 2015
“The roads and waterways I’ve travelled over the past two weeks can be traced on a map of Scotland. But there is no map of the inner landscape of memories, images and emotions that poured forth as the spirit of place in this timeless land led me home, ” says Linda Marson.
“I saw the remains of sacred sites, followed streams and waterfalls through fairy glens, lay atop a magic mountain and soaked up the sun and the breeze of a fairy tale landscape. No guide to this inner journey is needed, you simply live in the moment and trust what you see and feel.”
Linda, a tarot author and teacher, returns as special guest on the 2015 Scotland to help you use the tarot to interpret your inner landscape as you travel the magical outer landscape of this timeless land.
Anyone who’s been on a Gothic Image tour through Scotland will tell you it’s not only good for the soul but good fun! You travel in a small group of like-minded people with tour leader, Jamie George, himself a Scotsman who loves to share the secrets of his homeland with you.
Tour highlights include:
- 15th century Rosslyn Chapel with its ornate, arcane carvings, including many depictions of the pagan Green Man
- The enchanted fairy glen at Rosemarkie
- Islands of Orkney with their wealth of pre-historic sites – the 3000BC village of Skara Brae, the Neolithic stone circles of Stennes and Ring of Brodgar and the burial chamber of Maes Howe.
- Joining the tour on Orkney in 2015 will be Philip and Stephanie Carr-Gomm from the Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids. Their knowledge of the Druid tradition will add a fascinating dimension to the sites we visit in Orkney and other locations.
- The Callanish complex of megalithic sites on the island of Lewis
- The stunning fairytale landscape on the island of Skye
- The beautiful island of Iona which radiates a special energy that brings peace to your soul.
Click here to register online.
£2,495 per person, twin share
Single supplement: £300 per person
Deposit: £500, payable upon booking
For further details click here.